Employees are the strength and the driving force of every business. Their talent, hard work, and commitment are the necessary prerequisite for business success, and that is why it is essential that the employer-employee relations are properly structured, not only by ensuring the adequate skillset and personal properties of the management team, but also by putting in place appropriate procedures and processes that ensure just and fair treatment of the employees. This is our specialty.
For years now we have provided comprehensive legal services in the area of employee relations. We support senior management teams and HR managers in their decision-making processes, advising them on the employer’s role, responsibilities, and rights.
• we develop procedures and standard forms of documents: employment contracts, non-competition agreements, confidentiality clauses
• we prepare work regulations, pay regulations, and company and sectoral/national collective bargaining agreements
• we assist in the development of work schedules and work time recording systems
• we co-author the concepts and develop documentation for bonus and other employee incentive systems
• we formulate employee personal data protection procedures
• we prepare procedures against unequal treatment of employees and mobbing
• we participate in projects involving corporate takeovers, group redundancies, temporary employment
• we advise on the employment of foreigners, post-graduate placements, and post-graduate training contracts
ul. Marynarska 15
tel.+48 22 487 51 87
fax +48 22 211 58 10
© 2014 Jacek Stefaniuk
Branding / design: Inspect ™ Brand & Web Design